Church Street, c. 1905
The crossing carried the railroad from Trefil Quarries to the ironworks in Tredegar. In the far distance can be seen Sirhowy Ironworks.
Date of coverage1905
PlaceChurch Street Tredegar
These are the most popular locations used on the site. The more popular the keyword, the bigger the font size.
View all the locations used in this catalogue.