Darlington's Nut and Bolt
The site of the Nut and Bolt Factory was originally the site of Whitehead’s Rolling Mills. Whitehead’s left Tredegar in 1927 to set up at Newport, Mon.
Date of coverage1955
PlaceBridge Street Tredegar
These are the most popular locations used on the site. The more popular the keyword, the bigger the font size.
View all the locations used in this catalogue.