Tredegar LMS Station
This was originally the LNER (London and North-Eastern Railway) station. It became the LMS (London, Midland and Scottish) in 1911. The station stood near the southern extremity of Bedwellty Park. This one of five stations in the Tredegar locality, namely Nant y Bwch, Sirhowy, Tredegar, Southend, Pochin and Bedwellty Pits Halt. The station closed in 1960 or 1961.
Date of coverage1925
PlaceTredegar LMS Station
These are the most popular locations used on the site. The more popular the keyword, the bigger the font size.
View all the locations used in this catalogue.